Yep that is it for ten days. Excepting my unmentionables which I didn't want to post (you understand). I have to point out that that black jumper you see is 15 years old and has been in over 28 different countries. It is more than a travel dress it is my whole freek'n wardrobe. You may be wondering why I'm committing so much space to scarves. I've found scarves to be the best travel gadget bar none. They work when you need to cover your elbows (wailing wall) or head (Orthodox christian) or your nose (most of Arusha) they keep you warm in chilly airplanes and you can spread them out for your kids to sleep on in airports. They also make me feel like I'm not wearing the same outfit for a week. I sleep in the leggings and put them under the dress/skirt if there are camels to be ridden or other such things. All of these clothes get mushed into a vacuum bag and then I add the other stuff
I can't seem to find my universal adapter so I'm ordering another one off of amazon. I'm bringing ear plugs and some cute cheap earrings. I'm trying out a chromebook this trip. I'm a little worried about it. but it is cheaper than my ipad and weighs less. So I'll give it a go. Mostly I'm worried about loosing my pictures. And it seems like my chromebook with back everything up nicely. The iphone has taken the place of a lot of gadgets I used to bring (flashlight, guidebook, phrasebook, maps, camera and games) Finally I push everything into the backpack and I still have plenty of room left for the 8 saris I plan to purchase
Thanks for the post. Wow, about sums up how little you're tacking with you!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is amazing! How long will you be there?
ReplyDelete9 days. A short but fun trip
Delete