Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Beach Love

The snorkeling was amazing.  Made more so by how easy it was to get there.  A short drive and suddenly I was in this fish filled world.  Colorful fish were everywhere to quote Eden "at first I thought it would be like being out in the country with fish.  But it is a whole huge CITY!"  and city it was.

But that wasn't all the awesome the beach day had for us.  There was a seal on the beach.



The "monk seal rescue team" had put up signs around the seal to keep people from getting near it.  And one dedicated fellow stayed by the boarder to keep tourists from bugging the seal.  It was so fun to watch the seal flop around and enjoy the sun as much as we did.

Sam and I walked to the end of the rocky outcropping, jumped into the ocean and swam back.  Eden made a sand castle and dug a moat.


Then we got shaved ice, drove home only spilling it twice.


No comments:

Post a Comment