We have been uncommonly lucky. At each of the now four stops we have found astoundingly kind people. People who have invited us into their homes and taken us into their confidence with very little reason to do so. People really are the whole reason you should travel. Everything else is just stuff. This week we were a little more than lucky We spent the week with my two sisters and their kids. San Francisco was cool. We got to sail under golden gate bridge and we got to eat Indian food by Fisherman's wharf. Chances are that is what I will remember about our time here. But it won't be what matters.
Right now I am sitting on my sister's couch my kids are outside with water guns and I can hear them yelling and laughing. The cool thing about family is you have your whole eternity to built friendships one water gun fight at a time.
Right now I am sitting on my sister's couch my kids are outside with water guns and I can hear them yelling and laughing. The cool thing about family is you have your whole eternity to built friendships one water gun fight at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment