 |
| Sam Prepping to Jump |
I doubt we would have even gone swimming except we met this great family across the road from us. The dad is the kind of guy who spear fishes for his own food while going on a surfing trip through Washington. His kids (although just 4 and 9) are equally as gutsy. So when they asked about a swimming hole we took them down one my kids didn't even know existed. I hadn't taken them there because it is cooooold, super cold, clear mountain stream, never gets above eighty here, cold. Or at least that was how I remembered it.
Turns out I was a sissy pants when I was younger. It wasn't that cold. Or maybe global warming had scored a point on my side. But it was decidedly less miserable than I remembered it. It was actually really fun.
 |
| View from upstream of the swimming hole |
No comments:
Post a Comment