The kids will be up any minute for us to head out to Lego Land. I just got back from a WalMart run and have a million things to do before we head out. But I promised so many of you that I would post photos of our new home.
Yesterday was a busy day. I worked, the kids did school work and then they quietly played. We even had time to see a sugar plantation house and learn about the civil war.
Yesterday was a busy day. I worked, the kids did school work and then they quietly played. We even had time to see a sugar plantation house and learn about the civil war.
| Home sweet home (and pool noodle) |
![]() |
| There are lakes all around our condo I was warned to never, ever put even a foot in them as there are amoebas that could get me....I need to look this one up |
| Three of the swimming pools at the complex are shallower than 4 ft. I love it! |
| Eden was creep-ed out by the very loud cicadas at the plantation. She was constantly yelling "they are getting louder". |
| Oh Rhett! The tour was supposed to disillusion us on any romance of plantation life. But the tour was closed by the time we got there. So we remain illusion-ed. |
| These are a bunch of exhausted cuties! |

No comments:
Post a Comment