Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Flying Cheep Asian Airlines

Sitting at the terminal now.  We are the only white people here except for a 60 year old woman wearing a off the shoulder melon dress and gold high heels.  Now that I look at her…she may not be white either, just blonde.  The lady at the check in desk grilled me on how much I paid for the Chinese visa.  She then tsk tsked the price although I could tell she was a little proud that China charged as much at the US for a visa. 

Flight

Traveling a cut-rate foreign airline means you arrive at your destination as soon as you get on the plane.  I may never get a more authentic Chineese experience.  We did some group stretches and we mashed our luggage into the overhead bins and we sat down in our tiny chairs.  The movies were German films with English and Madrian subtitles.  I don’t think anyone liked them.  But I still watched them 10 hours will do that to you. My friends on Facebook and kindly given use some ideas for offline aps so the kids each had an idevice with games...and I had the German movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment